Friday, March 07, 2008

I couldn't stand the pinching too much longer so I went to see Dr. Burton Sowers, again. I haven't been since before I got on the plane to go to Texas in December...literally right before I went to the airport. One of my cervical vertebrae (C4) is just slippin' all around in there. Hopefully this will help, then I'll go to Moon Massage...the hippy looking house around the corner from mine.
































so many orders today...it is now 8 p.m. and I am just now leaving work. Mariella asked me to make postcards for SXSW and also to use my drawings on the back! Shawn and I took them to get printed and they look great. Colleen asked if the drawing I did of the dude in the awesome headdress was inappropriate! haha! we both just laughed at her "hahaha that silly Colleen...she must have gone to Evergreen or something".

at any rate, Rodrigo V., Rachael L., and V.W.Lang are waiting for me at the Fish Bowl.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Oh god, I am so worried about my spine. I went to a chiropractor years ago- My spine has this curve in it in addition to a couple vertebrae in my neck being not quite where they should be. The other night I was laughing in a way that hurt my back like spasms, which I think is the first time it's happened. I've been sleeping on the floor, but can't quite make it happen to sleep on my back, which would probably help more.