Sunday, March 16, 2008

It has been a while since I have posted, and now I am about to leave the theater after my Lobby Supervisor shift...but I just felt compelled to post about Sterling Morrison being everyone's favorite V. U. member (according to Benny P). Which doesn't necessarily come as a surprise since he is not only one of the best rhythm guitar players ever...he plays a really impressive guitar solo in that new song "I'm Not A Young Man, Anymore".

anyone have suggestions for a new poll?

who wants me to mail them a compact disc of hits from the 80's?

I hope I get to see The Boredoms this Thursday with all my homies in PDX!


oh wait! in other great news...Rosey's on Rogers (the diner next to the westside food cooperative) was bought by the chef and is now Sage's on Rogers...which means it is highly delicious!!! I got the Migas (eeeee) and all the vegetables were so fresh and the coffee was tasty and...um...yea....hooray for delicious neighborhood diners!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

send me the hits! you got my address, right?
the next poll should be about fancy sandwiches..

R. Willshire Allichester IV said...

the new poll should be...
would you ever enter a vibe hut?
a) yes
b) no
c) only if the vibes kept there hands off