Friday, April 17, 2009

Apologies for not making this blog interesting to read or check on... I do have a lot to say, but it's been hard finding time. I promise I'll make a real entry soon.

for now, I am stoked on this record called Multiples by YELLOW MAGIC ORCHESTRA... check out their video for Technopolis:


did I also mention I read ALL THE PRETTY HORSES by Cormac McCarthy and really loved it... then watched the movie and really hated it? don't even see that movie... it just inspires anger.

last night Mariella cooked us up some delicious fried chicken w/ collard greens! I got to try a fancy beer called Chemay. That reminds me I should go to that store "Gravity" and see if they carry Black Boss Porter.

I am still a bit weezy from the Bronchitis but mostly I feel great. My mom sent me a whole package of Emergen-C and I love to drink it at work. I also got some of that delicious SporTea stuff! they climbed to the top of Everest w/ that stuff!

also, I really hate my Evolutionary Ecology class... my teacher is horrible! She seems like a smart enough person... but she doesn't realize that teaching is a skill.

I haven't bought many records lately... I am real proud of myself for the restraint. Alright... I gotta get out there, out into the sunshine.

No comments: