Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I had a surprise visit from Jack Maxwell Buren & Brent Coleman Meador yesterday! Brent brought a copy of GRAN TORINO and we made Jack watch it cause he was sure that it would be god awful... but I am pretty sure he ended up loving it. He even said "I can not wait to get home and show this to Ryan!" what a funny movie! what funny guys! I've known B. Meador for almost 15 years! it's so different when talking with these buddies, & in the way we relate, it's almost like it has nothing has changed... which is super special. Maybe it's similar senses of humor? I don't know. Here they are hangin' tough with our yard dude... who I think Jack was actually frightened by.


I think this trailer looks kinda cheesy, but the concept for this movie is really great.


DJ-in' at Sage's on Rogers was a lot of fun & Cole Doig's family & Mykey Arthrell's family were both there too! Sage made me delicious breakfast scramble & a chicken taco for lunch that was super gourmet. If I do it again I'll have to install some speakers around the ceiling though. Afterwards, I got pretty sick on Saturday and didn't really do much.

There are way too many salad greens at my house right now! I think a team lunch at work is in order!

Also, be on the lookout for a...
DJ DOG DAZE / DJ CAT FANCY
BBQ PARTY in NE PDX, OR
SUMMER 2009!!!

(there will be an animated gif)

oh, tonight at Northern will be Full Red, XMAS, & Thee Oh Sees!

No comments: