Thursday, April 22, 2010

After finishing Dispatches we watched DEAR AMERICA: LETTERS HOME FROM VIETNAM by Bill Courtiere. It was one of the best war documentaries I've ever seen. Here's a pretty good clip. I have been feeling pretty bummed all day though, so I went running through the forest and down to the beach. I feel asleep for a bit, ran back and sat in the sauna for about 1/2 an hour. After sweating it all out I was in overdrive and ended up at the liquor store and bought some whiskey. Now I am going to watch THE GREAT SILENCE starring Klaus Kinski as "Loco". Benny's bud James said it was one of his favorite spaghetti westerns! I don't see how it can fail me w/ a combination of: Klaus, Ennio Morricone, and winter landscapes!

here's a killer tune by Bob Lee that sounds remarkably like a Screamin' Jay song:

No comments: