Wednesday, February 20, 2008





I got these records on Monday, I'd say they're pretty alright.

Today I went to the dentist, and he started laughing and said "you have got to see this, it's too funny!", so I agreed that I would see whatever it was he would show me which turned out to be a tissue sample the oral surgeon took when I got my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Fisher exclaimed "the tissue sample came back, and it said they found some green tea! do you drink green tea?" and I quickly replied "oh yes! all the time! mmmmm green tea!". The document that had the information about my mouth tissue said "an organic chronic green substance"....or something like that. and then he said "for a second there i wondered if it was the 'wild weed'".

B.J. showed me this video by Zak Galifianakis that Kanye West had him make for his song:


In other news, I finally got that dude I bought the scooter from to come down and sign the title so I could get it in my name, which I did and get the tabs for this year. I feel less nervous about driving around now, which is nice.

I don't have any pictures of it yet (Tricia), but hopefully I'll take some soon.

I am too sleepy to post any more information.

Hopefully I will be able to post things soon, cause I feel like I missed a lot.

No comments: