Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I haven't had a chance to get a real update posted...I don't have a computer at home...but tons of blog-worthy things have happened...but for now I just want to say this:

I never saw FIRST BLOOD with Sylvester Stallone until last night...I thought, oh this will be an amusing action movie. It turns out that it is actually one of the best action movies ever!!! see this movie!



In other news there is a new Velvet Underground bootleg of a live show from the Gymnasium that recently surfaced and has a "new song" that no one has heard called "I'm Not A Young Man, Anymore". here's a link to the Dead Flowers blog with the downloads!!!

my ex-step sister who is much younger than I am had her first baby last week...gross! that means my ex-step mom has like 20 grandchildren now...it's too bad those people didn't leave their white trashiness out in west texas. harsh.

anyways, i went to the zoo a while back...and saw some otters, that was cool. and Benny P's art reception was fun and Saturday night we made a fire and I drank lots of whiskey and sat on the couch outside by myself for a while. yea Saturday night!

Ness gave me a soft robe which is really amazing and I wish I could wear it to work.

ok I gotta go! people are ordering the new Microphones re-issue like crazy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you may enjoy the story of Ricky Oh. watch it if you can find it.