Monday, April 05, 2010

Today I went to one of Dave's 3 hour long lectures that end up just sounding like old man background noise. I only ate food that Ness gave to me from the Bread Peddler, and after work tonight, Ness gave me some Senegalese ground nut soup w/ chicken that was really delicious. I finished my first paper about the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, & now I am working on my 2nd paper due tomorrow about the first chapter (entitled American Serfs) of Joe Bageants's book about class war called DEER HUNTING WITH JESUS.

Hells Angels are really big assholes, in case you didn't realize. They have over 100 chapters throughout 29 countries. Their "criminal activity" list around the world makes incidents in the USA look like little pillow fights. They are basically the worlds largest ring of organized crime.





I have always felt like a creative person with a strange imagination, but there is something about Rorschach tests that have never fired off the right neurons in my brain. I think they are beautiful, but my mind goes blank when I try to compare them to bugs, faces, scary things, etc. and I just find myself taking in the shape of the test for what it is, not for what is in not. Am I alone on this?

No comments: