Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Today I woke up at 9:30AM to a dream that found me stuck on one-way bus that wouldn't return to the old hotel by the sea where I was trying to get a room. I was carrying about 100 tapes in an open-faced cardboard box that was really difficult to dream-hold, & everyone on the bus kept trying to take them.

Last Friday, I went out to CCI Solutions in Tumwater & bought 100 blank PC092's & then Sunday at my co-op shift I went out side & found hundreds of free casssettes that were all part of various books-on-tape. Overall I gained hundreds of tapes, which is great because I had been buying new tapes at Rite Aid/Walgreens for years... why am I so lazy? But anyway, back to the bus...

....uhhh I wanna say there was some fighting involved on the bus but really all I can remember is the incredible pain I felt when I woke up. Something had happened & I couldn't move because a vertebrae in the upper-right part of my spine got twisted & I also thought I would vomit on my bed... so I went back to sleep. Wait a second, this story just gets worse & gross so I'll just stop right there & say that I've been watching Season 1 of Star Trek: The Next Generation & I realize that I'd never seen it before, because I only watched "TNG" when it was on TV when I was a kid because my ex-step-Dad Russ loved this show when my Mom first married him. I remember him laughing all the time, especially at Data & Picard & I never thought it was funny. Maybe I just didn't like Russ. But now I'm laughing right along w/ my memory of Russ at all of the antics in this show! What a show! & the costumes are so bad for all the "aliens!"

No comments: